This in-depth piece by UFO scholar Richard Dolan analyzes twelve government documents that mention various UFO cases and incidents. These are real gems including the FBI memo of 1949, the Minot and Malstrom Air Base incidents in the 1960′s, and the Halt memo from the Rendlesham Forest case of 1981, and the Belgium Triangles in 1989-90. The Coast Guard case from Lake Erie in 1988 is particularly fascinating. Document viewing links do not seem to work but you can read the excerpts. (Thanks to @IQXS for this one.)
Search This Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Mystery of West Kennet Long Barrow, Silbury Hill, and Crop Circles July 24, 2014
- Avebury Stones July 23, 2014
- Music at the Speed of Light — Progressive “New World” Album July 17, 2014
- E-Catworld repost of my Cold Fusion video June 19, 2014
- Is Cold Fusion Real? New Research Says “Yes”! June 14, 2014
- John Guilfoyle on Silbury Hill and Extraterrestrial Encounters
- John Guilfoyle on Boulder Flood and Planetary Intelligence I [the wisdom of the lone tree]
- vulvox on Is Cold Fusion Real? New Research Says “Yes”!
- SimeonHein on Ingo Swann and the “Secret” of Remote Viewing
- John Guilfoyle on Is Cold Fusion Real? New Research Says “Yes”!