This in-depth piece by UFO scholar Richard Dolan analyzes twelve government documents that mention various UFO cases and incidents. These are real gems including the FBI memo of 1949, the Minot and Malstrom Air Base incidents in the 1960′s, and the Halt memo from the Rendlesham Forest case of 1981, and the Belgium Triangles in 1989-90. The Coast Guard case from Lake Erie in 1988 is particularly fascinating. Document viewing links do not seem to work but you can read the excerpts. (Thanks to @IQXS for this one.)
Search This Blog
Connect with Simeon's Music
Top Posts & Pages
- Is this proof of extraterrestrial life?
- UFO and Alien Disclosure?
- "Ball of Light" Passes Near Simeon Hein, Fosbury Crop Circle 2010
- Fluoride reclassified as a neurotoxin
- Review of "New World" Album
- Robert O. Dean--Recent UFO Presentation with photos, Sept. 09
- Large Object Photographed Near Saturn--What is it?
- BLT's Response to Seed Germination Tests, 2009--Overgeneralized, Undersampled, and Tautological
- Crystalline Crop Circles HD