Search This Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Mystery of West Kennet Long Barrow, Silbury Hill, and Crop Circles July 24, 2014
- Avebury Stones July 23, 2014
- Music at the Speed of Light — Progressive “New World” Album July 17, 2014
- E-Catworld repost of my Cold Fusion video June 19, 2014
- Is Cold Fusion Real? New Research Says “Yes”! June 14, 2014
- John Guilfoyle on Silbury Hill and Extraterrestrial Encounters
- John Guilfoyle on Boulder Flood and Planetary Intelligence I [the wisdom of the lone tree]
- vulvox on Is Cold Fusion Real? New Research Says “Yes”!
- SimeonHein on Ingo Swann and the “Secret” of Remote Viewing
- John Guilfoyle on Is Cold Fusion Real? New Research Says “Yes”!
Monthly Archives: April 2010
Testimony from Disclosure Project witness, Sergeant Karl Wolf.
This is well worth looking at. (From a 1977 BBC documentary.)
A new way of manufacturing solar cells with light-reflecting nanoparticles and semiconducting wires promises to revolutionize the application of solar power in many settings. The new cells are 1/100th the thickness of traditional rigid silicon cells and are flexible enough to be embedded in clothing and other materials. These so called “soft cells” are almost as efficient as existing solar technology but because of their thinness and transparency, they are expected to be used in many more types of materials including roof tiles, windows, and clothing. From New Scientist, April 10th, 2010.
Get the Flash Player to see this content.
If you enjoyed this video series, you can learn more here:
Virtual Viewing Courses (details and info)
More videos like this one at VirtualViewing.info
If you enjoyed this video, see more at Viewing Videos
Hey, if you enjoyed this video, be sure to check out more cool videos
This fascinating discussion between Deepak Chopra and Stuart Hameroff covers many issues such as what consciousness is, the idea of quantum superposition and quantum consciousness, and how the future can flow back into the present via the Aharanov-Bohm effect. Read the interview here.
This clip recently surfaced showing fighter jets allegedly chasing a UFO over the M5 motorway in Britain. While at first glance it seem impressive, there are a number of things wrong with this video especially the super shiny trucks shown in the beginning! Do those look like real trucks to you? Here’s the clip and a link to some insightful discussion about it on a pilots’ discussion forum:
Jets Chase UFO over the M5
Pilot’s Discussion Forum, comments on the video