Extended Intelligence class with Dr. Simeon Hein
- My Tweets
Search This Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Quantum Mechanics (an embarrassment) April 23, 2015
- Idea from Simeon’s friend leads to over 1 Million YouTube views! April 22, 2015
- Citizen Hearing Official Trailer–Must Watch! April 21, 2015
- Simple Idea May Explain Cold Fusion and LENR April 7, 2015
- Two Steves and a Blue Box March 11, 2015
Monthly Archives: June 2010
New evidence has come to light about the role of UFO knowledge in the fate of the Kennedy brothers and Marilyn Monroe. In this article, Michael Salla puts together a compelling argument bolstered by the credible video testimony of Col. Philip Corso (deceased) that both John F. and Robert Kennedy as well as Monroe were silenced over their knowledge of the reality of UFO, extraterrestrials, and ET technology. President Kennedy apparently visited UFO crash sites and saw alien bodies. Read the article and watch Corso’s testimony below.
Kennedy’s, Marilyn Monroe and UFOs
Former nuclear physicist and researcher Stanton Friedman has garnered a lot of attention of recently with an interview about the UFO cover-up which he describes as a “Cosmic Watergate.” Friedman, the principal investigator to discover witnesses to the Roswell crash in 1947 alleges that U.S. government knows a lot more than it has admitted to about the subject. Read More Here
New research by Raphael Bousso of the University of California, Berkeley suggests that a multiple-universe interpretation of the cosmos actually simplifies our understanding of dark matter, vacuum energy, and other mysterious topics (New Scientist, 6 March, 2010). Bousso and others argue that this isn’t just a theoretical discussion but an empirical one. By working with formulas that incorporate a multiverse approach, a so-called “causal patch” approach, actually fits real data better than the Einsteinian perspective which has trouble dealing with the temporal frame of each observer. The possibility of many universes, all existing simultaneously, actually does away with the time paradox.
The implications of this approach are straight out of Flatland. It follows from the multiverse approach that higher dimensional universes sometimes impinge upon our own, just as a three-dimensional looking hologram is imprinted on a two-dimensional surface. In this way, different bubble universes can interact with each other: By leaving imprints at each others boundaries.
Here’s the latest U.K. crop circle at Liddington Castle, Wiltshire. This particular formation has a “lens-type” effect. What is it and what does it mean?
With Kim Greenhouse of “It’s Rainmaking Time.” We talk about all sorts of interesting topics including remote viewing, subtle energy, resonance, cognition, time, space, fractals, chaos theory and more!
- This enigmatic formation recently appeared near a Windmill in Wilton, Wiltshire. See more pictures here. Some people think this represents binary code for Euler’s Theorem which describes a deep relationship between trigonometry, exponential and imaginary numbers. See the flash animation illustrating the idea that the Wilton crop formation represents Euler’s Theorem. What do you think? If you want to see the crop circles this summer, join us on the Crop Circle Tour.