Email Sign Up
- My Tweets
Search This Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingo Swann and far out viewing into the Solar System August 15, 2014
- World’s Oldest Road: The Ridgeway August 14, 2014
- Mystery of Merlin’s Mound (II) July 30, 2014
- The Missing Crop Circle July 26, 2014
- Mystery of Ancient Landmarks, Extraterrestrials, and Crop Circles July 24, 2014
- Darrell Rose on World’s Oldest Road: The Ridgeway
- Teri on E-Catworld repost of my Cold Fusion video
- John Guilfoyle on Silbury Hill and Extraterrestrial Encounters
- John Guilfoyle on Boulder Flood and Planetary Intelligence I [the wisdom of the lone tree]
- vulvox on Is Cold Fusion Real? New Research Says “Yes”!
Monthly Archives: June 2010
New evidence has come to light about the role of UFO knowledge in the fate of the Kennedy brothers and Marilyn Monroe. In this article, Michael Salla puts together a compelling argument bolstered by the credible video testimony of Col. Philip Corso (deceased) that both John F. and Robert Kennedy as well as Monroe were silenced over their knowledge of the reality of UFO, extraterrestrials, and ET technology. President Kennedy apparently visited UFO crash sites and saw alien bodies. Read the article and watch Corso’s testimony below.
Kennedy’s, Marilyn Monroe and UFOs
Former nuclear physicist and researcher Stanton Friedman has garnered a lot of attention of recently with an interview about the UFO cover-up which he describes as a “Cosmic Watergate.” Friedman, the principal investigator to discover witnesses to the Roswell crash in 1947 alleges that U.S. government knows a lot more than it has admitted to about the subject. Read More Here
New research by Raphael Bousso of the University of California, Berkeley suggests that a multiple-universe interpretation of the cosmos actually simplifies our understanding of dark matter, vacuum energy, and other mysterious topics (New Scientist, 6 March, 2010). Bousso and others argue that this isn’t just a theoretical discussion but an empirical one. By working with formulas that incorporate a multiverse approach, a so-called “causal patch” approach, actually fits real data better than the Einsteinian perspective which has trouble dealing with the temporal frame of each observer. The possibility of many universes, all existing simultaneously, actually does away with the time paradox.
The implications of this approach are straight out of Flatland. It follows from the multiverse approach that higher dimensional universes sometimes impinge upon our own, just as a three-dimensional looking hologram is imprinted on a two-dimensional surface. In this way, different bubble universes can interact with each other: By leaving imprints at each others boundaries.
Here’s the latest U.K. crop circle at Liddington Castle, Wiltshire. This particular formation has a “lens-type” effect. What is it and what does it mean?
With Kim Greenhouse of “It’s Rainmaking Time.” We talk about all sorts of interesting topics including remote viewing, subtle energy, resonance, cognition, time, space, fractals, chaos theory and more!
- This enigmatic formation recently appeared near a Windmill in Wilton, Wiltshire. See more pictures here. Some people think this represents binary code for Euler’s Theorem which describes a deep relationship between trigonometry, exponential and imaginary numbers. See the flash animation illustrating the idea that the Wilton crop formation represents Euler’s Theorem. What do you think? If you want to see the crop circles this summer, join us on the Crop Circle Tour.