Thanks to the help of Colin Andrews, our crop circle tour group this summer will be visiting the UFO “hotspot” in the Radnor Forest, Wales. This area has seen frequent UFO activity plus small crop circles in grass and farm fields. The soil beneath the crop circles appears to have been heated to a very high temperature and the soil itself has become like crystallized clay. More information at Crop Circle Tours
Search This Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Mystery of West Kennet Long Barrow, Silbury Hill, and Crop Circles July 24, 2014
- Avebury Stones July 23, 2014
- Music at the Speed of Light — Progressive “New World” Album July 17, 2014
- E-Catworld repost of my Cold Fusion video June 19, 2014
- Is Cold Fusion Real? New Research Says “Yes”! June 14, 2014
- John Guilfoyle on Silbury Hill and Extraterrestrial Encounters
- John Guilfoyle on Boulder Flood and Planetary Intelligence I [the wisdom of the lone tree]
- vulvox on Is Cold Fusion Real? New Research Says “Yes”!
- SimeonHein on Ingo Swann and the “Secret” of Remote Viewing
- John Guilfoyle on Is Cold Fusion Real? New Research Says “Yes”!