Email Sign Up
- My Tweets
Search This Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingo Swann and far out viewing into the Solar System August 15, 2014
- World’s Oldest Road: The Ridgeway August 14, 2014
- Mystery of Merlin’s Mound (II) July 30, 2014
- The Missing Crop Circle July 26, 2014
- Mystery of Ancient Landmarks, Extraterrestrials, and Crop Circles July 24, 2014
- Darrell Rose on World’s Oldest Road: The Ridgeway
- Teri on E-Catworld repost of my Cold Fusion video
- John Guilfoyle on Silbury Hill and Extraterrestrial Encounters
- John Guilfoyle on Boulder Flood and Planetary Intelligence I [the wisdom of the lone tree]
- vulvox on Is Cold Fusion Real? New Research Says “Yes”!
Monthly Archives: May 2011
We’ve just added a new “mini tour” to our crop circle tour line up this summer, July 25th-29th, 2011 in the UK. This trip includes access to crop circles, sacred sites, special admission inside Stonehenge afterhours, special presentations, and time with our special guest expert Colin Andrews. Space is still available for 3 people! Find out more at Crop Circle Mini Tours.