Extended Intelligence class with Dr. Simeon Hein
- My Tweets
Search This Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- BLT's Response to Seed Germination Tests, 2009--Overgeneralized, Undersampled, and Tautological
- What is Hyper Intuition?
- Crop Circle Seed Germination Tests, 2009--Response to Talbott
- Idea from Simeon's friend leads to over 1 Million YouTube views!
- E-Cat Inventor Says Resonance Guides Self-Sustained Power Generation
- E-Cat Inventor Says Resonance Guides Self-Sustained Power Generation June 10, 2015
- Cold Fusion: Evidence of Fraud? April 30, 2015
- Quantum Mechanics (an embarrassment) April 23, 2015
- Idea from Simeon’s friend leads to over 1 Million YouTube views! April 22, 2015
- Citizen Hearing Official Trailer–Must Watch! April 21, 2015
Monthly Archives: August 2011
Do human beings have, as of yet, undiscovered powers and abilities? Can modern scientific discoveries shed some light on how we access more of our innate potential? Can you tap into more of your creativity, insight, and vast energies of the universe?
It’s my conviction that yes, you can. Maybe it’s time for you to try a little “fusion.”
Here’s how it works (in my mind at least).
First, the basics of what science tells us about the process:
Fusion is a self-sustaining process that liberates near inexhaustible energy from the fusing atomic nuclei. Atoms of hydrogen combine or “fuse” into a new, heavier particle and give off huge amounts of energy at the same time. The energy given off stimulates the process to continue which makes it self-sustaining and continuous.
Fusion reactions are known to occur in very, very high temperature environments, like our Sun, and in a few large, experimental, manmade reactors, for very brief time spans (at least until now.)
If you are interested in the Roswell Crash of 1947, this new interview with journalist/physicist Ralph Steiner covers all of the important witnesses and information. Includes new archeological information. Downloadable MP3 or streaming format. Recommended. New Roswell Interview