Email Sign Up
- My Tweets
Search This Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingo Swann and far out viewing into the Solar System August 15, 2014
- World’s Oldest Road: The Ridgeway August 14, 2014
- Mystery of Merlin’s Mound (II) July 30, 2014
- The Missing Crop Circle July 26, 2014
- Mystery of Ancient Landmarks, Extraterrestrials, and Crop Circles July 24, 2014
- Darrell Rose on World’s Oldest Road: The Ridgeway
- Teri on E-Catworld repost of my Cold Fusion video
- John Guilfoyle on Silbury Hill and Extraterrestrial Encounters
- John Guilfoyle on Boulder Flood and Planetary Intelligence I [the wisdom of the lone tree]
- vulvox on Is Cold Fusion Real? New Research Says “Yes”!
Monthly Archives: August 2011
Do human beings have, as of yet, undiscovered powers and abilities? Can modern scientific discoveries shed some light on how we access more of our innate potential? Can you tap into more of your creativity, insight, and vast energies of the universe?
It’s my conviction that yes, you can. Maybe it’s time for you to try a little “fusion.”
Here’s how it works (in my mind at least).
First, the basics of what science tells us about the process:
Fusion is a self-sustaining process that liberates near inexhaustible energy from the fusing atomic nuclei. Atoms of hydrogen combine or “fuse” into a new, heavier particle and give off huge amounts of energy at the same time. The energy given off stimulates the process to continue which makes it self-sustaining and continuous.
Fusion reactions are known to occur in very, very high temperature environments, like our Sun, and in a few large, experimental, manmade reactors, for very brief time spans (at least until now.)
If you are interested in the Roswell Crash of 1947, this new interview with journalist/physicist Ralph Steiner covers all of the important witnesses and information. Includes new archeological information. Downloadable MP3 or streaming format. Recommended. New Roswell Interview