- My Tweets
Email Sign Up
Search This Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- “Implications of Recent Discoveries in Multiverse Physics for Extraterrestrial Disclosure” September 14, 2014
- “Stranded” — New music from our friend Dave Kerzner September 11, 2014
- Time to take a Bath:) September 2, 2014
- Ingo Swann and far out viewing into the Solar System August 15, 2014
- World’s Oldest Road: The Ridgeway August 14, 2014
Monthly Archives: August 2011
Do human beings have, as of yet, undiscovered powers and abilities? Can modern scientific discoveries shed some light on how we access more of our innate potential? Can you tap into more of your creativity, insight, and vast energies of the universe?
It’s my conviction that yes, you can. Maybe it’s time for you to try a little “fusion.”
Here’s how it works (in my mind at least).
First, the basics of what science tells us about the process:
Fusion is a self-sustaining process that liberates near inexhaustible energy from the fusing atomic nuclei. Atoms of hydrogen combine or “fuse” into a new, heavier particle and give off huge amounts of energy at the same time. The energy given off stimulates the process to continue which makes it self-sustaining and continuous.
Fusion reactions are known to occur in very, very high temperature environments, like our Sun, and in a few large, experimental, manmade reactors, for very brief time spans (at least until now.)
If you are interested in the Roswell Crash of 1947, this new interview with journalist/physicist Ralph Steiner covers all of the important witnesses and information. Includes new archeological information. Downloadable MP3 or streaming format. Recommended. New Roswell Interview