Search This Blog
Human Fusion class with Dr. Simeon Hein
Follow Simeon on TwitterSimeon Hein @simeonhein UK policeman sees "spaceman" (book excerpt) https://t.co/XrCFyvv0q2 via @SimeonHeinSimeon Hein @simeonhein RT @newscientist: First images from Cassini’s final dives over Saturn’s north pole https://t.co/DCPpJ82LaX https://t.co/yr58IGJZ6H
Top Posts & Pages
- Misinformation about ET Disclosure?
- UK policeman sees eight-foot tall "spaceman" (book excerpt)
- Music at the Speed of Light -- Progressive "New World" Album
- I highly recommend this audio book
- Witness's car stalls mysteriously, a bright light appears overhead, and then she loses seven hours of time (excerpt)
- UK policeman sees eight-foot tall “spaceman” (book excerpt) December 9, 2016
- Misinformation about ET Disclosure? December 6, 2016
- So you may cherish life November 25, 2016
- How to Remote View November 18, 2016
- What Does a Trump Presidency Mean for ET Disclosure? November 11, 2016
Monthly Archives: August 2011
Do human beings have, as of yet, undiscovered powers and abilities? Can modern scientific discoveries shed some light on how we access more of our innate potential? Can you tap into more of your creativity, insight, and vast energies of the universe?
It’s my conviction that yes, you can. Maybe it’s time for you to try a little “fusion.”
Here’s how it works (in my mind at least).
First, the basics of what science tells us about the process:
Fusion is a self-sustaining process that liberates near inexhaustible energy from the fusing atomic nuclei. Atoms of hydrogen combine or “fuse” into a new, heavier particle and give off huge amounts of energy at the same time. The energy given off stimulates the process to continue which makes it self-sustaining and continuous.
Fusion reactions are known to occur in very, very high temperature environments, like our Sun, and in a few large, experimental, manmade reactors, for very brief time spans (at least until now.)
If you are interested in the Roswell Crash of 1947, this new interview with journalist/physicist Ralph Steiner covers all of the important witnesses and information. Includes new archeological information. Downloadable MP3 or streaming format. Recommended. New Roswell Interview