Search This Blog
Human Fusion class with Dr. Simeon Hein
Follow Simeon on TwitterSimeon Hein @simeonhein UK policeman sees "spaceman" (book excerpt) https://t.co/XrCFyvv0q2 via @SimeonHeinSimeon Hein @simeonhein RT @newscientist: First images from Cassini’s final dives over Saturn’s north pole https://t.co/DCPpJ82LaX https://t.co/yr58IGJZ6H
Top Posts & Pages
- Misinformation about ET Disclosure?
- UK policeman sees eight-foot tall "spaceman" (book excerpt)
- Music at the Speed of Light -- Progressive "New World" Album
- I highly recommend this audio book
- Witness's car stalls mysteriously, a bright light appears overhead, and then she loses seven hours of time (excerpt)
- UK policeman sees eight-foot tall “spaceman” (book excerpt) December 9, 2016
- Misinformation about ET Disclosure? December 6, 2016
- So you may cherish life November 25, 2016
- How to Remote View November 18, 2016
- What Does a Trump Presidency Mean for ET Disclosure? November 11, 2016
Monthly Archives: December 2011
As of this writing, we’ve had almost 400 people complete the survey at UFOSurvey.com.
Happy Holidays everyone from all of us at New Crystal Mind.
This is a truly weird coincidence.
Some years ago, I heard someone at the UFO conference say that the often-seen, large Flying Black Triangles were actually American-made military vehicles housed at Area 51, and Boscombe Down in Britain, and built from “reverse-engineered alien technology.”
The presenter was Edgar Fouche at the International UFO Congress held in Laughlin, Nevada. He specifically said that these near anti-gravity vehicles, the so-called TR3B, were coated in something he called “quasi-crystals“, which made the triangles almost invisible to radar. According to Fouche, the only thing more advanced than this vehicle was “alien technology we got it from in the first place.”
These enigmatic UFOs in recent years have been seen all over the world including the infamous sightings in Belgium in 1990. (I even saw a small one myself, together with researcher Denni Clark, in Nevada in 2005.)
Ever since that lecture, I have been fascinated by crystals and their technological applications and connection to crop circle shapes.