- My Tweets
Creative Intelligence LIVE Class with Dr. Simeon Hein
Search This Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- The Mysteries of Golden Ball Hill
- Join Simeon's NEW and improved email list
- Head of Swedish R&D Institute Elforsk Issues Strong Statement on "Astounding" E-Cat Test Results
- Disclosure Conference, Sept 27th, 2010 --"UFOs and Nuclear Missile Tampering"
- "Ball of Light" Passes Near Simeon Hein, Fosbury Crop Circle 2010
- Power up your Creative Intelligence with my LIVE class October 20, 2014
- Disclosure Conference, Sept 27th, 2010 –“UFOs and Nuclear Missile Tampering” October 17, 2014
- Long-term implications of the new E-Cat technology October 11, 2014
- The Mysteries of Golden Ball Hill October 10, 2014
- Head of Swedish R&D Institute Elforsk Issues Strong Statement on “Astounding” E-Cat Test Results October 9, 2014
Monthly Archives: December 2011
As of this writing, we’ve had almost 400 people complete the survey at UFOSurvey.com.
Happy Holidays everyone from all of us at New Crystal Mind.
This is a truly weird coincidence.
Some years ago, I heard someone at the UFO conference say that the often-seen, large Flying Black Triangles were actually American-made military vehicles housed at Area 51, and Boscombe Down in Britain, and built from “reverse-engineered alien technology.”
The presenter was Edgar Fouche at the International UFO Congress held in Laughlin, Nevada. He specifically said that these near anti-gravity vehicles, the so-called TR3B, were coated in something he called “quasi-crystals“, which made the triangles almost invisible to radar. According to Fouche, the only thing more advanced than this vehicle was “alien technology we got it from in the first place.”
These enigmatic UFOs in recent years have been seen all over the world including the infamous sightings in Belgium in 1990. (I even saw a small one myself, together with researcher Denni Clark, in Nevada in 2005.)
Ever since that lecture, I have been fascinated by crystals and their technological applications and connection to crop circle shapes.