Email Sign Up
- My Tweets
Search This Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingo Swann and far out viewing into the Solar System August 15, 2014
- World’s Oldest Road: The Ridgeway August 14, 2014
- Mystery of Merlin’s Mound (II) July 30, 2014
- The Missing Crop Circle July 26, 2014
- Mystery of Ancient Landmarks, Extraterrestrials, and Crop Circles July 24, 2014
- Darrell Rose on World’s Oldest Road: The Ridgeway
- Teri on E-Catworld repost of my Cold Fusion video
- John Guilfoyle on Silbury Hill and Extraterrestrial Encounters
- John Guilfoyle on Boulder Flood and Planetary Intelligence I [the wisdom of the lone tree]
- vulvox on Is Cold Fusion Real? New Research Says “Yes”!
Monthly Archives: December 2011
As of this writing, we’ve had almost 400 people complete the survey at UFOSurvey.com.
Happy Holidays everyone from all of us at New Crystal Mind.
This is a truly weird coincidence.
Some years ago, I heard someone at the UFO conference say that the often-seen, large Flying Black Triangles were actually American-made military vehicles housed at Area 51, and Boscombe Down in Britain, and built from “reverse-engineered alien technology.”
The presenter was Edgar Fouche at the International UFO Congress held in Laughlin, Nevada. He specifically said that these near anti-gravity vehicles, the so-called TR3B, were coated in something he called “quasi-crystals“, which made the triangles almost invisible to radar. According to Fouche, the only thing more advanced than this vehicle was “alien technology we got it from in the first place.”
These enigmatic UFOs in recent years have been seen all over the world including the infamous sightings in Belgium in 1990. (I even saw a small one myself, together with researcher Denni Clark, in Nevada in 2005.)
Ever since that lecture, I have been fascinated by crystals and their technological applications and connection to crop circle shapes.