Opening Minds Music
Human Fusion class with Dr. Simeon Hein
- My Tweets
Search This Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Huckleberries and plant-flattening "flying tortoise shells" with lights (book excerpt)
- Learn to View--Step 3 "Tuning in to the Target's Resonance"
- Learn to View--Step 2 "How to Connect with the Signal Line"
- Learn to View--Step 1 "The Cool Down"
- Guy Screws Up First Resonant Viewing Session (but still gets direct hit LOL)
- Huckleberries and plant-flattening “flying tortoise shells” with lights (book excerpt) August 19, 2016
- Cherhill Crop Formation, Wiltshire 2016 August 15, 2016
- How the U.S. military reports UFO sightings July 17, 2016
- Mystery Northfields Crop Formation July 13, 2016
- Simeon at Mousetrap Bar Open Mic, July 3rd 2016 July 4, 2016
Monthly Archives: December 2011
As of this writing, we’ve had almost 400 people complete the survey at UFOSurvey.com.
Happy Holidays everyone from all of us at New Crystal Mind.
This is a truly weird coincidence.
Some years ago, I heard someone at the UFO conference say that the often-seen, large Flying Black Triangles were actually American-made military vehicles housed at Area 51, and Boscombe Down in Britain, and built from “reverse-engineered alien technology.”
The presenter was Edgar Fouche at the International UFO Congress held in Laughlin, Nevada. He specifically said that these near anti-gravity vehicles, the so-called TR3B, were coated in something he called “quasi-crystals“, which made the triangles almost invisible to radar. According to Fouche, the only thing more advanced than this vehicle was “alien technology we got it from in the first place.”
These enigmatic UFOs in recent years have been seen all over the world including the infamous sightings in Belgium in 1990. (I even saw a small one myself, together with researcher Denni Clark, in Nevada in 2005.)
Ever since that lecture, I have been fascinated by crystals and their technological applications and connection to crop circle shapes.