Search This Blog
Human Fusion class with Dr. Simeon Hein
Follow Simeon on TwitterSimeon Hein @simeonhein UK policeman sees "spaceman" (book excerpt) https://t.co/XrCFyvv0q2 via @SimeonHeinSimeon Hein @simeonhein RT @newscientist: First images from Cassini’s final dives over Saturn’s north pole https://t.co/DCPpJ82LaX https://t.co/yr58IGJZ6H
Top Posts & Pages
- Misinformation about ET Disclosure?
- UK policeman sees eight-foot tall "spaceman" (book excerpt)
- Music at the Speed of Light -- Progressive "New World" Album
- I highly recommend this audio book
- Witness's car stalls mysteriously, a bright light appears overhead, and then she loses seven hours of time (excerpt)
- UK policeman sees eight-foot tall “spaceman” (book excerpt) December 9, 2016
- Misinformation about ET Disclosure? December 6, 2016
- So you may cherish life November 25, 2016
- How to Remote View November 18, 2016
- What Does a Trump Presidency Mean for ET Disclosure? November 11, 2016
Monthly Archives: July 2012
You can read and see more about this formation near Yatesbury, Wiltshire here: http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2012/jugglerslane/jugglerslane2012.html
Is the universe random or orderly? In this video, Simeon explains why randomness is closer than you think. The books mentioned are Meta Math!: the Quest for Omega by Gregory Chaitin and David Disalvo’s What Makes Your Brain Happy and Why You Should Do the Opposite.
(Sorry for the fuzzy video quality.)
The idea is very similar to what we learned to call the “three second rule” in remote viewing training. The rule is simple. If you get an impression, perception, or idea while doing a viewing session, you need to write it down within three seconds. Otherwise, you’ll most likely lose it to the conscious mind’s tendency to edit and delete nonessential information from our momentary awareness.
If you’d like your own private crop circle tour in the U.K., for up to three people, July 29th–Aug. 2nd, contact Simeon. We’ll visit sacred sites in Wiltshire, U.K, including Avebury, crop circles, complimentary remote viewing or Chi Kung energy training, microlight flights over the crop circles, and time with local guest experts. Call 415-413-8052 or use the contact form above. Space is very limited. Other options include side trips to Salisbury and Stonehenge. Tours last one to three days. Please fill out this short Crop Circle Tour Application so we can get to know you better, if you are interested. Then look at the Premium Crop Circle Tour Details page.