Search This Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Music at the Speed of Light — Progressive “New World” Album July 17, 2014
- E-Catworld repost of my Cold Fusion video June 19, 2014
- Is Cold Fusion Real? New Research Says “Yes”! June 14, 2014
- Amazing video of Hod Hill Formation captured from a drone copter June 10, 2014
- Crop Circle Tour 2011 (updated with captions) May 29, 2014
- John Guilfoyle on Silbury Hill and Extraterrestrial Encounters
- John Guilfoyle on Boulder Flood and Planetary Intelligence I [the wisdom of the lone tree]
- vulvox on Is Cold Fusion Real? New Research Says “Yes”!
- SimeonHein on Ingo Swann and the “Secret” of Remote Viewing
- John Guilfoyle on Is Cold Fusion Real? New Research Says “Yes”!
Monthly Archives: July 2012
You can read and see more about this formation near Yatesbury, Wiltshire here: http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2012/jugglerslane/jugglerslane2012.html
Is the universe random or orderly? In this video, Simeon explains why randomness is closer than you think. The books mentioned are Meta Math!: the Quest for Omega by Gregory Chaitin and David Disalvo’s What Makes Your Brain Happy and Why You Should Do the Opposite.
(Sorry for the fuzzy video quality.)
The idea is very similar to what we learned to call the “three second rule” in remote viewing training. The rule is simple. If you get an impression, perception, or idea while doing a viewing session, you need to write it down within three seconds. Otherwise, you’ll most likely lose it to the conscious mind’s tendency to edit and delete nonessential information from our momentary awareness.
If you’d like your own private crop circle tour in the U.K., for up to three people, July 29th–Aug. 2nd, contact Simeon. We’ll visit sacred sites in Wiltshire, U.K, including Avebury, crop circles, complimentary remote viewing or Chi Kung energy training, microlight flights over the crop circles, and time with local guest experts. Call 415-413-8052 or use the contact form above. Space is very limited. Other options include side trips to Salisbury and Stonehenge. Tours last one to three days. Please fill out this short Crop Circle Tour Application so we can get to know you better, if you are interested. Then look at the Premium Crop Circle Tour Details page.