- My Tweets
Creative Intelligence LIVE Class with Dr. Simeon Hein
Search This Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Fractal vegetables October 23, 2014
- Detailed Critique of the E-Cat Test: Is It All Just a Hoax? October 22, 2014
- Power up your Creative Intelligence with my LIVE class October 20, 2014
- Disclosure Conference, Sept 27th, 2010 –“UFOs and Nuclear Missile Tampering” October 17, 2014
- Long-term implications of the new E-Cat technology October 11, 2014
Monthly Archives: August 2012
This is well worth watching in its entirety.
Yes, I’m being completely serious here. Do you feel afraid or excited when you think about this idea?
How do you navigate a space you’ve never experienced before? What are the ways of dealing with a new area in your life? Something you know little about, but feel interested in or drawn to.
Well, one of the lessons I’ve learned from remote viewing
and related subjects is that there is actually a structure to the unknown.
Yes, even infinite spaces have a structure!!! A structure
you can navigate.
It’s like exploring a room in the dark. You may not see what’s
there, but you can feel your way around and eventually get
a mental map of the place.
This is what I call the “Architecture of the Unknown.”
It’s not something your ordinary conscious mind can understand.
But you CAN get the feeling for it, using your intuition.
By exercising your intuition on a regular basis, with practice
you’ll get better at it.