- My Tweets
Email Sign Up
Search This Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- “Implications of Recent Discoveries in Multiverse Physics for Extraterrestrial Disclosure” September 14, 2014
- “Stranded” — New music from our friend Dave Kerzner September 11, 2014
- Time to take a Bath:) September 2, 2014
- Ingo Swann and far out viewing into the Solar System August 15, 2014
- World’s Oldest Road: The Ridgeway August 14, 2014
Monthly Archives: August 2012
This is well worth watching in its entirety.
Yes, I’m being completely serious here. Do you feel afraid or excited when you think about this idea?
How do you navigate a space you’ve never experienced before? What are the ways of dealing with a new area in your life? Something you know little about, but feel interested in or drawn to.
Well, one of the lessons I’ve learned from remote viewing
and related subjects is that there is actually a structure to the unknown.
Yes, even infinite spaces have a structure!!! A structure
you can navigate.
It’s like exploring a room in the dark. You may not see what’s
there, but you can feel your way around and eventually get
a mental map of the place.
This is what I call the “Architecture of the Unknown.”
It’s not something your ordinary conscious mind can understand.
But you CAN get the feeling for it, using your intuition.
By exercising your intuition on a regular basis, with practice
you’ll get better at it.