Search This Blog
Human Fusion class with Dr. Simeon Hein
Follow Simeon on TwitterSimeon Hein @simeonhein UK policeman sees "spaceman" (book excerpt) https://t.co/XrCFyvv0q2 via @SimeonHeinSimeon Hein @simeonhein RT @newscientist: First images from Cassini’s final dives over Saturn’s north pole https://t.co/DCPpJ82LaX https://t.co/yr58IGJZ6H
Top Posts & Pages
- Misinformation about ET Disclosure?
- UK policeman sees eight-foot tall "spaceman" (book excerpt)
- Music at the Speed of Light -- Progressive "New World" Album
- I highly recommend this audio book
- Witness's car stalls mysteriously, a bright light appears overhead, and then she loses seven hours of time (excerpt)
- UK policeman sees eight-foot tall “spaceman” (book excerpt) December 9, 2016
- Misinformation about ET Disclosure? December 6, 2016
- So you may cherish life November 25, 2016
- How to Remote View November 18, 2016
- What Does a Trump Presidency Mean for ET Disclosure? November 11, 2016
Monthly Archives: August 2012
This is well worth watching in its entirety.
Yes, I’m being completely serious here. Do you feel afraid or excited when you think about this idea?
How do you navigate a space you’ve never experienced before? What are the ways of dealing with a new area in your life? Something you know little about, but feel interested in or drawn to.
Well, one of the lessons I’ve learned from remote viewing
and related subjects is that there is actually a structure to the unknown.
Yes, even infinite spaces have a structure!!! A structure
you can navigate.
It’s like exploring a room in the dark. You may not see what’s
there, but you can feel your way around and eventually get
a mental map of the place.
This is what I call the “Architecture of the Unknown.”
It’s not something your ordinary conscious mind can understand.
But you CAN get the feeling for it, using your intuition.
By exercising your intuition on a regular basis, with practice
you’ll get better at it.