People often ask me why I continue to study crop circles year after year. The truth is, the crop circle phenomenon is one most inspiring and creativity-enhancing subjects I’ve ever come across. The designs are beautiful: some mathematically complex and some simple. But when you perceive them in their natural landscape, it strikes a chord (so to speak) in your awareness. Whether they are manmade or not, doesn’t matter to me: we’ve seen strange effects on our cameras and batteries in, or flying over, our own experimental formations. Yes, the batteries or cameras just stop working or malfunction in inexplicable ways. These patterns continue to push my mind to new places that it ordinarily wouldn’t go. And consider possibilities I hadn’t ever considered before. And that, in itself, is why I keep going back.
Search This Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- "How to Open Your Mind to the Extraordinary"--TV Interview with Simeon
- Mel Robbins--Secret of The "Five Second Rule"
- Crop Circles of Google Earth
- Dr. Courtney Brown Presentation: Remote Viewing and Quantum Science
- Online Precognition Test--Try This!
- Ball of Light Passes Near Simeon Hein, Fosbury Crop Circle 2010
- Dr. Hein Recommends
- Another Camera Failure in a Crop Circle--East Kennett, July 2011
- Boulder Flood and Planetary Intelligence I [the wisdom of the lone tree]
- “How to Open Your Mind to the Extraordinary”–TV Interview with Simeon December 4, 2013
- Brazil’s UFO Files December 2, 2013
- Watch Simeon, Live on CEM Network TV, Saturday, Nov. 30th at 5 PM EST November 29, 2013
- How To Create Synchronicities in Your Life November 28, 2013
- Recommended–Secret of Deliberate Creation November 28, 2013
- Janice Rosco on “How to Open Your Mind to the Extraordinary”–TV Interview with Simeon
- SimeonHein on “How to Open Your Mind to the Extraordinary”–TV Interview with Simeon
- ron russell on “How to Open Your Mind to the Extraordinary”–TV Interview with Simeon
- SimeonHein on Brazil’s UFO Files
- What Really Happened at Roswell? (Part II) | on What Really Happened at Roswell? (Part I)