People often ask me why I continue to study crop circles year after year. The truth is, the crop circle phenomenon is one most inspiring and creativity-enhancing subjects I’ve ever come across. The designs are beautiful: some mathematically complex and some simple. But when you perceive them in their natural landscape, it strikes a chord (so to speak) in your awareness. Whether they are manmade or not, doesn’t matter to me: we’ve seen strange effects on our cameras and batteries in, or flying over, our own experimental formations. Yes, the batteries or cameras just stop working or malfunction in inexplicable ways. These patterns continue to push my mind to new places that it ordinarily wouldn’t go. And consider possibilities I hadn’t ever considered before. And that, in itself, is why I keep going back.
Search This Blog
Connect with Simeon's Music
Top Posts & Pages
- Is this proof of extraterrestrial life?
- What is Hyper Intuition?
- I handled a piece of Roswell wreckage
- Online Precognition Test--Try This!
- Free Live Webinar with Simeon
- UFO and Alien Disclosure?
- "Secret" Disney UFO Movie You Never Saw--"Alien Encounters"
- "How to Open Your Mind to the Extraordinary"--TV Interview with Simeon
- Crystalline Crop Circles HD
- Are you ready for Human Fusion?