A new study, revealed by Scientific American, shows that people who believe they can learn from their mistakes and have a more positive mind-set towards their errors actually learn faster than people with a more negative point of view about mistakes. The researchers label this the “Oops Response” and say it is stronger in more positive-minded people. In essence, your beliefs about mistakes are a “self-fulfilling prophecy.” The “Oops Response” and Error Positivity in Learning.
Search This Blog
Connect with Simeon's Music
Top Posts & Pages
- Is this proof of extraterrestrial life?
- Fluoride reclassified as a neurotoxin
- What is Hyper Intuition?
- Online Precognition Test--Try This!
- Crystalline Crop Circles HD
- I handled a piece of Roswell wreckage
- Brean Beach Merkabah
- Premium Crop Circle Tours--July 2013
- Scalar-Energy and Scalar-Wave Technology--Cool Video