Search This Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Online Precognition Test--Try This!
- What is Hyper Intuition?
- What Sorts of People Are Good At Remote Viewing?
- Sergeant Karl Wolf: "I've Seen Classified Photos of ET Moon Structures"
- Cold Fusion Research Ignored by New York Times
- Look for the "Psychic Flash" (Mining for nuggets of mental gold)
- The Men Who At Stare Goats--Remote Viewing Comedy with a Deeper Message
- New Evidence for Gravitational Waves Supports Fractal Multiverse
- What I'm reading now -- Wait by Frank Partnoy
- What I’m reading now–’Our Mathematical Universe’ by Max Tegmark April 16, 2014
- PBS Broadcast of “The Heart of Art” March 28, 2014
- New Data Say “Yes” to Fractal Multiverse! March 25, 2014
- New Evidence for Gravitational Waves Supports Fractal Multiverse March 21, 2014
- Dr. Roger K. Leir (1934-2014) March 20, 2014
- John Guilfoyle on Look for the “Psychic Flash” (Mining for nuggets of mental gold)
- Maria on New Data Say “Yes” to Fractal Multiverse!
- A.J. Schneller on New Data Say “Yes” to Fractal Multiverse!
- A.J. Schneller on New Data Say “Yes” to Fractal Multiverse!
- “What’s YOUR Superpower?” — Human Fusion on New Data Say “Yes” to Fractal Multiverse!
Yearly Archives: 2012
New! Free coaching and consulting. Call me on the first and third Wednesdays of each month from 1 to 3 PM EST to talk about anything on your mind. First come, first serve. My cell number is 415-413-8052. This is not group coaching, or a sales call. It’s our chance to have a one on one conversation. Looking forward to talking with you!!
New research by Dr. Stuart Hameroff on the role of quantum processes in creating our consciousness, during AND after life.
Please feel free to share, reproduce, and distribute this document, but please do not modify it in any way. Click here to download the UFO Witness Declaration in convenient PDF format.
UFO WITNESS DECLARATION
FACT: From 1982 to 1985, large triangular and boomerang-shaped UFOs were reported over the Hudson Valley by over 7,000 credible witnesses, including police and officials at the Indian Point Nuclear Power Plant.
FACT: In 1989 and 1990, large triangular and rectangular unidentified flying
objects, one the size of an aircraft carrier, were reported over Belgium by over
2,000 witnesses, including police and military personnel.
FACT: In 1997, multiple sightings of a mile long boomerang-shaped UFO were
reported over the state of Arizona by over 10,000 witnesses, including police,
military personnel and Republican Governor Fife Symington.
We make no claims as to the nature or origin of these UFOs. However, those
who have taken the time and effort to conduct serious, in-depth investigations
into these reports know that these sightings are of real, physical crafts and are
indisputable FACTS. Thousands of such sightings of physical crafts of unknown
origin have been reported throughout the world for decades by credible
witnesses, yet most who report such sightings are treated with ridicule, disbelief,
scorn and even threats.
It’s not about UFOs, resonant viewing, or my
weird crop circle experiences or anything like that.
It’s about some very resonant music.
You may know that I’m an acoustic guitarist
(with 5 albums on iTunes and other music sites.)
And now, my guitar playing is featured on a brand new CD
that came out this week by vocalist Elisa Brown and GRAMMY
Award-winning producer Barry Goldstein. The CD is called
New World and I think you’ll like it.
Now here’s the weird thing about it: they changed how a few of
songs originally sounded! Some of the tunes sound like they
have been shifted to a parallel reality or something! Weird
and cool at the same time.
(Guess that’s what a music producer is for. To rearrange your
tunes. Talk about morphic resonance:)
You’ll hear my fingerpicking and Elisa’s wonderful voice on
“Cullins of Rhum,” “Wiggle Your Toes,” and “Namaste Fever” in
case your wondering.
Science was Wrong: Startling Truths About Cures, Theories, and Inventions “They” Declared Impossible By Stanton Friedman and Kathleen Marden. Some amazing case studies of how closed-mind and wrong science can become. Includes discussion of many of the technological and scientific discoveries that helped create the modern world, and how people at the time were wrong-headed and negative about them.
Science Set Free by Rupert Sheldrake. An important investigation into the narrow-minded dogmatism of modern science, its self-imposed limitations, and what to do about it. Read this review by Deepak Chopra at the Huffington Post.
Some of the participants in our recent Creative Intelligence/Human Fusion webinar wrote and asked for some books I mentioned during the presentation. Thanks for attending and paying attention! Here are a few that I think will help you move forward with achieving your goals.
BTW, if you missed this one, I’m giving another LIVE webinar on Friday, Sept. 7th at 9:00 PST where we’ll discuss some of the same material and have LIVE Q & A at the end!
- The Power of Full Engagement by Jim Loehr and Tony Schwartz. This important book shows you how to manage your ENERGY rather than time to effectively for maximum personal growth and emotional/spiritual evolution. (Also see Tony’s latest work The Way We’re Working Isn’t Working: The Four Forgotten Needs That Energize Great Performance.)
This is well worth watching in its entirety.
Yes, I’m being completely serious here. Do you feel afraid or excited when you think about this idea?
How do you navigate a space you’ve never experienced before? What are the ways of dealing with a new area in your life? Something you know little about, but feel interested in or drawn to.
Well, one of the lessons I’ve learned from remote viewing
and related subjects is that there is actually a structure to the unknown.
Yes, even infinite spaces have a structure!!! A structure
you can navigate.
It’s like exploring a room in the dark. You may not see what’s
there, but you can feel your way around and eventually get
a mental map of the place.
This is what I call the “Architecture of the Unknown.”
It’s not something your ordinary conscious mind can understand.
But you CAN get the feeling for it, using your intuition.
By exercising your intuition on a regular basis, with practice
you’ll get better at it.