A forthcoming article in the Journal of Consumer Research by Michael Tuan Pham of Columbia Business School, et al., shows that people who trust their feelings make better predictions than those who don’t. Read more about Feeling the Future: the Emotional Oracle Effect. The authors suggest that people who are in touch with their feelings have a “privileged window” into their subconscious mind’s knowledge, that analytical thinking is incapable of providing. Click here to read the complete Emotional Oracle Effect article.
Search This Blog
Connect with Simeon's Music
Top Posts & Pages
- Is this proof of extraterrestrial life?
- I handled a piece of Roswell wreckage
- What is Hyper Intuition?
- Online Precognition Test--Try This!
- "How to Open Your Mind to the Extraordinary"--TV Interview with Simeon
- UFO and Alien Disclosure?
- Free Live Webinar with Simeon
- "Secret" Disney UFO Movie You Never Saw--"Alien Encounters"
- Are you ready for Human Fusion?
- Crystalline Crop Circles HD