A forthcoming article in the Journal of Consumer Research by Michael Tuan Pham of Columbia Business School, et al., shows that people who trust their feelings make better predictions than those who don’t. Read more about Feeling the Future: the Emotional Oracle Effect. The authors suggest that people who are in touch with their feelings have a “privileged window” into their subconscious mind’s knowledge, that analytical thinking is incapable of providing. Click here to read the complete Emotional Oracle Effect article.
Search This Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Avebury Stones July 23, 2014
- Music at the Speed of Light — Progressive “New World” Album July 17, 2014
- E-Catworld repost of my Cold Fusion video June 19, 2014
- Is Cold Fusion Real? New Research Says “Yes”! June 14, 2014
- Amazing video of Hod Hill Formation captured from a drone copter June 10, 2014
- John Guilfoyle on Silbury Hill and Extraterrestrial Encounters
- John Guilfoyle on Boulder Flood and Planetary Intelligence I [the wisdom of the lone tree]
- vulvox on Is Cold Fusion Real? New Research Says “Yes”!
- SimeonHein on Ingo Swann and the “Secret” of Remote Viewing
- John Guilfoyle on Is Cold Fusion Real? New Research Says “Yes”!