Hey, here’s the excellent book, The User Illusion: Cutting Consciousness Down to Size by Tor Norrestranders that I mentioned in my previous post. All I have to say it, READ THIS BOOK. It offers a lot of insight into how your mind really works. Also, you might enjoy the concise and poignant New York Times review (1998) of this book.
Search This Blog
Human Fusion class with Dr. Simeon Hein
Follow Simeon on TwitterSimeon Hein @simeonhein Huge U.S. NAS study finds some specific Marijuana health benefits, Nature News & Comment https://t.co/xIBVzn4UPiSimeon Hein @simeonhein Black Swan Ghosts -- Radio discount plus bonus Aural Resonance sound ends tonight https://t.co/Ji7Ditv7e1 via @SimeonHeinSimeon Hein @simeonhein Join me on https://t.co/U79NbmWkED for a radio interview 7 PM PST tonight about remote viewing, unexplained aerial objects, related topics.
Top Posts & Pages
- What is the Multiverse? January 19, 2017
- Black Swan Ghosts January 2, 2017
- What are fractals? December 27, 2016
- Black Swan Ghosts December 25, 2016
- Supercharge your knowledge with these cutting edge videos December 22, 2016