I was saddened to learn of the passing of a real hero in UFO research, Jesse Marcel, Jr., on August 24th. Jesse was child when his father showed him debris from the Roswell crash in the early hours of the morning, July, 1947. I was lucky enough
to hear Jesse describe this experience first hand at the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure, in Washington D. C., April, 2013 (see photo on left). He talked about the strange memory metal that was extremely light but flexible, which he handled, and the hieroglyphic type writing on the i-beams. His father returned later that day and told him and his mother, in no uncertain terms, that he had made a mistake in showing them the debris, that “nothing happened, they hadn’t seen anything.” Jesse was a real down-to-Earth type of guy and a huge contributor to the UFO truth movement. Also see my video about Roswell in this subsequent post.
Search This Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Brazil's UFO Files
- Watch Simeon, Live on CEM Network TV, Saturday, Nov. 30th at 5 PM EST
- How to Open Your Mind to the Extraordinary--TV Interview with Simeon
- Online Precognition Test--Try This!
- Crop Circles of Google Earth
- ET Bases in Alaska? What Remote Viewing Tells Us About UFOs and ETs. -- SSE Conference 6/08
- Brean Beach Merkabah
- How To Create Synchronicities in Your Life
- Robert O. Dean Interview
- Remote Viewing: Can I Win the Lottery?
- Brazil’s UFO Files December 2, 2013
- Watch Simeon, Live on CEM Network TV, Saturday, Nov. 30th at 5 PM EST November 29, 2013
- How To Create Synchronicities in Your Life November 28, 2013
- Recommended–Secret of Deliberate Creation November 28, 2013
- What Really Happened to the Roswell Wreckage? November 1, 2013