Email Sign Up
- My Tweets
Search This Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingo Swann and far out viewing into the Solar System August 15, 2014
- World’s Oldest Road: The Ridgeway August 14, 2014
- Mystery of Merlin’s Mound (II) July 30, 2014
- The Missing Crop Circle July 26, 2014
- Mystery of Ancient Landmarks, Extraterrestrials, and Crop Circles July 24, 2014
- Darrell Rose on World’s Oldest Road: The Ridgeway
- Teri on E-Catworld repost of my Cold Fusion video
- John Guilfoyle on Silbury Hill and Extraterrestrial Encounters
- John Guilfoyle on Boulder Flood and Planetary Intelligence I [the wisdom of the lone tree]
- vulvox on Is Cold Fusion Real? New Research Says “Yes”!
Category Archives: exopolitics
This article, another by the Washington Post in response to the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure, is more of the same superficial, nonsense they have recently published on the subject. They basically blow the topic off as a psychological disorder. Hey guys, did you forget to mention the mountains of radar and physical trace evidence that are also associated with these type of sightings? Do you think the military put people with schizophrenia and other mental disorders in charge of aircraft carriers, fighter planes, and nuclear missile launch facilities? What are these military personal seeing out there? Take a look at the evidence for a change (if you are capable of it). It’s not fear that drives belief in aliens: it’s fear that creates denialist arguments like those in this article.
You may also be interested in the UFO Witness Declaration
Here’s the New York Times article from May 3rd, 2013 covering the Citizen’s Hearing on Disclosure in Washington D.C. In contrast to some of the other media coverage of the event it has more facts, less sarcasm and is not too condescending.
Update: Watch hearing organizer Stephen Bassett’s excellent Response
For more info: Citizen’s Hearing on Disclosure website