Search This Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Avebury Stones July 23, 2014
- Music at the Speed of Light — Progressive “New World” Album July 17, 2014
- E-Catworld repost of my Cold Fusion video June 19, 2014
- Is Cold Fusion Real? New Research Says “Yes”! June 14, 2014
- Amazing video of Hod Hill Formation captured from a drone copter June 10, 2014
- John Guilfoyle on Silbury Hill and Extraterrestrial Encounters
- John Guilfoyle on Boulder Flood and Planetary Intelligence I [the wisdom of the lone tree]
- vulvox on Is Cold Fusion Real? New Research Says “Yes”!
- SimeonHein on Ingo Swann and the “Secret” of Remote Viewing
- John Guilfoyle on Is Cold Fusion Real? New Research Says “Yes”!
Category Archives: exopolitics
This article, another by the Washington Post in response to the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure, is more of the same superficial, nonsense they have recently published on the subject. They basically blow the topic off as a psychological disorder. Hey guys, did you forget to mention the mountains of radar and physical trace evidence that are also associated with these type of sightings? Do you think the military put people with schizophrenia and other mental disorders in charge of aircraft carriers, fighter planes, and nuclear missile launch facilities? What are these military personal seeing out there? Take a look at the evidence for a change (if you are capable of it). It’s not fear that drives belief in aliens: it’s fear that creates denialist arguments like those in this article.
You may also be interested in the UFO Witness Declaration
Here’s the New York Times article from May 3rd, 2013 covering the Citizen’s Hearing on Disclosure in Washington D.C. In contrast to some of the other media coverage of the event it has more facts, less sarcasm and is not too condescending.
Update: Watch hearing organizer Stephen Bassett’s excellent Response
For more info: Citizen’s Hearing on Disclosure website