Search This Blog
Human Fusion class with Dr. Simeon Hein
Follow Simeon on TwitterSimeon Hein @simeonhein UK policeman sees "spaceman" (book excerpt) https://t.co/XrCFyvv0q2 via @SimeonHeinSimeon Hein @simeonhein RT @newscientist: First images from Cassini’s final dives over Saturn’s north pole https://t.co/DCPpJ82LaX https://t.co/yr58IGJZ6H
Top Posts & Pages
- Misinformation about ET Disclosure?
- UK policeman sees eight-foot tall "spaceman" (book excerpt)
- Music at the Speed of Light -- Progressive "New World" Album
- I highly recommend this audio book
- Witness's car stalls mysteriously, a bright light appears overhead, and then she loses seven hours of time (excerpt)
- UK policeman sees eight-foot tall “spaceman” (book excerpt) December 9, 2016
- Misinformation about ET Disclosure? December 6, 2016
- So you may cherish life November 25, 2016
- How to Remote View November 18, 2016
- What Does a Trump Presidency Mean for ET Disclosure? November 11, 2016
Category Archives: remote viewing
Here’s my latest article about How to Remote View. It’s full of tips and ideas to activate your remote viewing powers. You’ll find out why it’s important to be detached from the outcome and why you don’t need to be more psychic than you already are. Enjoy and be sure to let me know what you think.
What is Remote Viewing? Here’s my take on our amazing ability to intuitively access non-local information and how it works:
Lawrence M. Krauss makes some serious errors in the following statement, ignoring both the works of Dean Raden and Princeton’s PEAR Labs, which have shown that human thoughts affect, at a very subtle but statistically significant level, the outcome of quantum experiments: “The truth, however, is that consciousness is irrelevant to the act of measurement, which can be done by machines, or even by single photons. If consciousness matters, then the inner thoughts of the experimenter who operates the machines would also have to be reported when we write up the results of our experiments. We’d need to know whether they were daydreaming about sex, for example. We don’t. The machines can record data and print it out whether or not a person is in the room, and those printouts, which behave classically, don’t change when the humans come back.” Read the full New Yorker article, “Tangled Up in Entanglement.“
Here’s a lecture I gave to the Cleveland Ufology Group about relationship between resonance, remote viewing, parallel realities, and UFOs. Also includes some real examples of psychokinesis that I’ve personally witnessed. There are some practice Resonant Viewing sessions at the end, so have a pencil and paper ready.
Agree or disagree? Please let me know.