Simeon's guitar music
Human Fusion class
Search This Blog
Top Posts & Pages
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Join my next live Resonant Viewing webinar June 23, 2017
- West Kennet Longbarrow Crop Circle 2017 June 21, 2017
- Do we live in a Multiverse? Implications for creativity, channeling, and personality June 20, 2017
- Do Multiverses Explain Channeling and Other Non-Ordinary Human Phenomena? June 9, 2017
- Former Air Force missile security guard describes UFO crash retrievals June 2, 2017
Tag Archives: hugh everett
Ever since the idea of “many worlds” was proposed as an alternative physics model in the 1950’s it’s been creating a stir. Do we really live in a Multiverse? Quite possibly. Here’s a short article I recently wrote about it.
- where the Multiverse idea comes from
- how it challenges traditional quantum mechanics
- implications for topics like remote viewing and related “paranormal” topics
- evidence for the Multiverse idea
Why does it matter to you?┬áSimple. Science often presents itself to us as a finished product, something “done and dusted.” We accept certain “truths” as obvious and common sense. But this point of view ignores how much we don’t know. And it’s in that gap that we’ll make the most progress towards understanding the unknown.
The Multiverse idea is one of the most challenging ideas we’ve ever faced together.
But it also holds the most promise of explaining things that heretofore have been deemed “paranormal” and weird.