Search This Blog
Human Fusion class with Dr. Simeon Hein
Follow Simeon on TwitterSimeon Hein @simeonhein UK policeman sees "spaceman" (book excerpt) https://t.co/XrCFyvv0q2 via @SimeonHeinSimeon Hein @simeonhein RT @newscientist: First images from Cassini’s final dives over Saturn’s north pole https://t.co/DCPpJ82LaX https://t.co/yr58IGJZ6H
Top Posts & Pages
- Misinformation about ET Disclosure?
- UK policeman sees eight-foot tall "spaceman" (book excerpt)
- Music at the Speed of Light -- Progressive "New World" Album
- I highly recommend this audio book
- Witness's car stalls mysteriously, a bright light appears overhead, and then she loses seven hours of time (excerpt)
- UK policeman sees eight-foot tall “spaceman” (book excerpt) December 9, 2016
- Misinformation about ET Disclosure? December 6, 2016
- So you may cherish life November 25, 2016
- How to Remote View November 18, 2016
- What Does a Trump Presidency Mean for ET Disclosure? November 11, 2016
Tag Archives: Think and Grow Rich
Think and Grow Rich, a classic text by Napoleon Hill, has been studied and talked about by success coaches and motivational speakers for generations. It’s influenced countless numbers of others. Hill was originally commissioned by Andrew Carnegie in the 1930’s to study successful men of the era including Ford, Edison, J.P. Morgan, and hundreds of others in order to discover their “secrets of success.” Hill claimed to have found the common basic principles that all of them used to become giants in their field. In this book, he explains how anyone can use these ideas to the same effect.
But did you know that Hill makes frequently reference to the “sixth sense” and other types of psychic functioning as the basis for what makes people successful? He also talks about the importance of transmuting personal, physical energy into creative energy. It’s a question of tapping into “infinite intelligence” with your subconscious mind and imprinting that intelligence with your intentions and ideas. Simple right?