A recent report by the French Sigma/3AF aerospace commission concludes that UFOs are likely to be extraterrestrial craft powered by yet as unknown technologies. According to the report “the technological elements that we selected… allow us to draw some assumptions about the aircraft in question, which do not seem to belong to an identifiable terrestrial technology at the times when they were observed.” This sober conclusion is the result of many years of investigation which included the COMETA report from the 1999. The Sigma/3AF board consists of former French military officials and fighter pilots among others. This report is not final but rather a ongoing investigation into the source of the UFO mystery. Read more about the Sigma/3AF report.
Search This Blog
Live Online RV Training Class, April 17th-18th, 2021
Human Fusion—Start Your Personal Coaching Now!
- Is the Term "UAP" A Way to Remove the Extraterrestrial Idea from UFOs?
- Will the Forthcoming Pentagon UAP/UFO Report Matter?
- The Bigfoot, UFO, Crop Circle Connection: Camera and Battery Failure
- Silicon Valley Engineer Handles Large, Curved Piece of UFO Craft Made of Off-World Materials.
- Reality was never "normal."
Join our Crop Circle Tour this Summer, 2021 in the UK.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Simeon's guitar music
- Sacred Sites Offer A Chance To Experience Subtle Energies
- The Science Behind the Study of Parallel Realities and Multiverses.
- UFO Disclosure or New Coverup? Let's take look at some recent patents
- Top Scientist Shares Inside Info With Me on UFO Material He Examined—Says It Had To Be Made of Off-World Materials
- Opening Minds Forum
- UFO Disclosure or New Coverup? Let’s take look at some recent patents May 30, 2021
- Contact at the Desert virtual conference, June 25th—28th April 15, 2021
- Does the Upcoming Pentagon UFO/UAP Report Matter? April 2, 2021
- Cryptids, Crop Circles, and UFOs: The Weird Electronic and Camera Failure Connection March 15, 2021
- Top Scientist Shares Inside Info With Me on UFO Material He Examined—Says It Had To Be Made of Off-World Materials March 4, 2021