I’ve always suspected a link between crop circle anomalies and room-temperature superconductivity. And I’ve argued many times that crop circles may behave like liquid crystals, such as those in your mobile phone or computer flat screen display. New research brings these theoretical connections a bit closer. An article in New Scientist, (January 16, 2010–“Liquid crystal link to superconductor mystery), explains how “electronic liquid crystals” may, in fact, be behind the mystery of high-temperature superconductivity: a heretofore unexplained phenomenon where electrons pair up and electrical resistance in a room-temperature material drops to near zero. In other words, the material spontaneously conducts electricity much more efficiently, a process that usually only happens at extreme cold temperatures.
Researchers used a special type of tunneling microscope to actually see the electrons in an iron-based superconductor. When they did, the researchers observed electrons as “faint striped patterns created by quantum effects” that cause the electrons to line up in a particular direction. To me this seems very analogous to the swirled, directional patterns of wheat or other grain materials in a crop formation that makes them look just like layered liquid crystals. Could they actually be liquid crystals?
The Nobel laureate Brian Josephson, one of the pioneers in superconductivity, suggested controversially that it may be related to remote viewing and other related phenomena. To me, this recent research, brings us one step closer to understanding how the directional, swirled patterns of crop circle lay is related to the weird battery draining and camera destroying effects that are consistently reported from time to time by visitors, including the author, to crop circles.
Opening Minds Community Forum
Add your story to the community forum
Search This Blog
Live Online RV Training Class, March 13th-14th, 2021
Human Fusion—Start Your Personal Coaching Now!
- Silicon Valley Engineer Handles Large, Curved Piece of UFO Craft Made of Off-World Materials.
- Reality was never "normal."
- My UFO Sighting in the Everglades, Florida, mid-1970s.
- Are the Claims of a Discovery of a "Backwards Parallel Reality" Bogus? Hardly.
- How to Get the Most Out of Your Social Distancing
Join our Crop Circle Tour this Summer, 2021 in the UK.
Simeon's guitar music
- Scientist Shares Inside Info With Me on UFO Material He Was Asked to Look At—Says It Had To Made of Off-World Material
- What Sorts of People Are Good At Remote Viewing?
- What is Hyper Intuition?
- Look for the "Psychic Flash" (Mining for nuggets of mental gold)
- UFO Disclosure, Flying Cubes, and Tic Tacs
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Scientist Shares Inside Info With Me on UFO Material He Was Asked to Look At—Says It Had To Made of Off-World Material March 4, 2021
- Interview about crop circles and related topics with Maria Anna van Driel February 15, 2021
- Interview with Terry Lovelace, esq., former USAF medic, federal prosecutor, and UFO abductee February 10, 2021
- Opening Minds Forum is here. Share your thoughts on UFOs, Bigfoot, RV and the Unexplained. February 4, 2021
- Mars, Alien Technology, Antarctica, and Remote Viewing January 29, 2021