A recent study done at the Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, found that patients with existing heart disease who meditated daily for 5-years, compared to a control group, had a 47 percent lower risk of heart attacks, stokes, and death. The meditating group performed even better than those taking statin drugs. The authors of the study attribute the benefits of meditation to its effect on lowering blood pressure and stress hormones in the body. (ScienceNOW Daily News 16 November 2009)
Search This Blog
- Dark Matter, Chi, and Paranormal Phenomena
- Dark Matter Universe (part II): Bigfoot, Balls of Light, and Gravitational Effects.
- Mind-Opening Books: The New Paradigm by John O‘M Bockris
- Dark Matter Universe? Bigfoot, Balls of Light, and Camera/Battery Failure
- My Reaction to the UAP Task Force/DNI UFO Report
Live Online RV Training Class, November 2021
Human Fusion—Start Your Personal Coaching Now!
Join our Crop Circle Tour this Summer, 2021 in the UK.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Simeon's guitar music
- Dark Matter, Cryptids, Bigfoot, and Gravitational Effects October 2, 2021
- Mind-Opening Books—The New Paradigm by John O’Meara Bockris September 23, 2021
- Crop Circles, Cold Fusion, and Coherent Matter Waves (lecture) September 21, 2021
- Oliver’s Castle Crop Circle Remote View, 1997 September 20, 2021
- Dark Matter Universe? Bigfoot, Balls of Light, and Camera/Electronics Failure September 10, 2021