For a long time we’ve been referring to this thing known as “remote viewing.” But if you think about it, if things were really remote then “remote viewing” wouldn’t work in the first place, now would it? What we are really referring too is a type of resonance conduction or frequency identification process whereby energy and information are instantly transferred from one point to another, akin to something like a “quantum radio signal” where there is no time lag. Read more in this article Why Remote Viewing Isn’t “Remote Viewing”
Search This Blog
Live Online RV Training Class, April 17th-18th, 2021
Human Fusion—Start Your Personal Coaching Now!
Join our Crop Circle Tour this Summer, 2021 in the UK.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Simeon's guitar music
- New Hypercube Crop "Circle" at Fosbury Hill Fort
- Look for the "Psychic Flash" (Mining for nuggets of mental gold)
- Opening Minds Forum is here. Share your thoughts on UFOs, Bigfoot, RV and the Unexplained.
- Interview with Terry Lovelace, esq., former USAF medic, federal prosecutor, and UFO abductee
- Top Scientist Shares Inside Info With Me on UFO Material He Examined—Says It Had To Be Made of Off-World Materials
- Opening Minds Forum
- Contact at the Desert virtual conference, June 25th—28th April 15, 2021
- Does the Upcoming Pentagon UFO/UAP Report Matter? April 2, 2021
- Cryptids, Crop Circles, and UFOs: The Weird Electronic and Camera Failure Connection March 15, 2021
- Top Scientist Shares Inside Info With Me on UFO Material He Examined—Says It Had To Be Made of Off-World Materials March 4, 2021
- Interview about crop circles and related topics with Maria Anna van Driel February 15, 2021