There has been a lot of excitement since the positive 3rd-party E-Cat report last week about what the new technology means for our lives and the world. What does cheaper, decentralized energy mean for us in the long-term? For one thing, these test results seem like a total vindication of the highly controversial work of Cold Fusion researchers Fleischmann and Pons, as I reported in a previous video. Here are some comments on the e-catworld.com site, by a purported engineer, about the implications of the new technology on how we live. He argues that electricity costs will be cut in half, energy independence of many countries, a gradual reduction in demand for hydrocarbon fuels like natural gas and oil (though he doesn’t mention it, this includes solar, wind, biofuels, and hydro too) and a general decentralization of the energy grid, among other things. There are also plenty of geopolitical implications as the energy playing field is leveled across the globe.
Search This Blog
Live Online RV Training Class, January 9th-10th, 2021
Human Fusion—Start Your Personal Coaching Now!
Join our Crop Circle Tour this Summer, 2021 in the UK.
Simeon's guitar music
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Witness to Mysterious and Brilliant Hudson Valley Triangular UFO January 16, 2021
- Had a Multiverse or Parallel Reality Experience? Please Share. January 5, 2021
- Aural Resonance Drone Sound December 21, 2020
- Simeon Interview with UFO Disclosure Bulgaria December 21, 2020
- What’s it like to remote view the Galactic Federation? December 17, 2020