There has been a lot of excitement since the positive 3rd-party E-Cat report last week about what the new technology means for our lives and the world. What does cheaper, decentralized energy mean for us in the long-term? For one thing, these test results seem like a total vindication of the highly controversial work of Cold Fusion researchers Fleischmann and Pons, as I reported in a previous video. Here are some comments on the e-catworld.com site, by a purported engineer, about the implications of the new technology on how we live. He argues that electricity costs will be cut in half, energy independence of many countries, a gradual reduction in demand for hydrocarbon fuels like natural gas and oil (though he doesn’t mention it, this includes solar, wind, biofuels, and hydro too) and a general decentralization of the energy grid, among other things. There are also plenty of geopolitical implications as the energy playing field is leveled across the globe.
Search This Blog
Human Fusion—Start Your Personal Coaching Now!
Live Online RV Training Class (new dates coming soon)
Join our Crop Circle Tour this Summer, 2020 in the UK.
Simeon's guitar music
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- How Masks are Related to the Study of Paranormal Phenomena October 6, 2020
- Interview on “That UFO Podcast” October 2, 2020
- Rich Hoffman SCU Huntsville Lecture on UFOs Past and Present September 25, 2020
- Reality Was Never ‘Normal’. September 20, 2020
- Mathemagical Matrix Crop Circle of 2006 August 26, 2020