Simon Collins, lead singer for the progressive rock band SOUND OF CONTACT, recently told me that he is a big fan of my book Planetary Intelligence, and even made a tattoo from it! The page, p. 72 of the book, says “Be Creative” with a drawing of U.K. crop circle from the late 80’s. Simon said that Track 6, “Remote View” on the SOC Dimensionaut album was inspired by the book. (This photo was taken on the rockin’ “Moodies Cruise” with the Moody Blues and other bands, where I met Simon, in early April ’14.) Click here to be notified of my next Planetary Intelligence seminar.
Search This Blog
- Dark Matter, Chi, and Paranormal Phenomena
- Dark Matter Universe (part II): Bigfoot, Balls of Light, and Gravitational Effects.
- Mind-Opening Books: The New Paradigm by John O‘M Bockris
- Dark Matter Universe? Bigfoot, Balls of Light, and Camera/Battery Failure
- My Reaction to the UAP Task Force/DNI UFO Report
Live Online RV Training Class, November 2021
Human Fusion—Start Your Personal Coaching Now!
Join our Crop Circle Tour this Summer, 2021 in the UK.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Simeon's guitar music
- Dark Matter, Cryptids, Bigfoot, and Gravitational Effects October 2, 2021
- Mind-Opening Books—The New Paradigm by John O’Meara Bockris September 23, 2021
- Crop Circles, Cold Fusion, and Coherent Matter Waves (lecture) September 21, 2021
- Oliver’s Castle Crop Circle Remote View, 1997 September 20, 2021
- Dark Matter Universe? Bigfoot, Balls of Light, and Camera/Electronics Failure September 10, 2021