An article by Michael Brooks about Cold Fusion gives a brief history of the phenomena and some of the current research from “a small band of believers” that supports it . A scientist is quoted as saying there’s no theory to support Cold Fusion and we often hear that none of the data from these experiments matter until there’s a theory to explain them. This reminds me of the France’s Academy of Sciences view in the eighteenth century that meteorites didn’t exist because there was no theory to explain them: the Academy confiscated almost all of them from French museums in the 1700’s except one really big meteorite. You’ll find very few old ones in French museums today. Here’s a brief summary of Brook’s article at E-Catworld.
Search This Blog
Live Online RV Training Class, Dates TBA, late 2021
Human Fusion—Start Your Personal Coaching Now!
- My Reaction to the UAP Task Force/DNI UFO Report
- Is the Term "UAP" A Way to Remove the Extraterrestrial Idea from UFOs?
- Will the Forthcoming Pentagon UAP/UFO Report Matter?
- The Bigfoot, UFO, Crop Circle Connection: Camera and Battery Failure
- Silicon Valley Engineer Handles Large, Curved Piece of UFO Craft Made of Off-World Materials.
Join our Crop Circle Tour this Summer, 2021 in the UK.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Simeon's guitar music
- Scalar-Energy and Scalar-Wave Technology--Cool Video
- New Navy Witness: Submerged object "felt like a jellyfish" and glowed
- What explains the strange phenomena around West Kennet Long Barrow?
- Excellent Interview with UFO Witness, Harry Allen Jordan, US Navy
- Dr. Jack Sarfatti on Physics of the Tic Tac UFOs, Metamaterials, and Science
- Dr. Simeon Hein Presents Remote Viewing And Structures on the Moon July 27, 2021
- What I’m looking for in the Pentagon/DNI UFO Report July 2, 2021
- UFO Disclosure or New Coverup? Let’s take look at some recent patents May 30, 2021
- Contact at the Desert virtual conference, June 25th—28th April 15, 2021
- Does the Upcoming Pentagon UFO/UAP Report Matter? April 2, 2021