An article by Michael Brooks about Cold Fusion gives a brief history of the phenomena and some of the current research from “a small band of believers” that supports it . A scientist is quoted as saying there’s no theory to support Cold Fusion and we often hear that none of the data from these experiments matter until there’s a theory to explain them. This reminds me of the France’s Academy of Sciences view in the eighteenth century that meteorites didn’t exist because there was no theory to explain them: the Academy confiscated almost all of them from French museums in the 1700’s except one really big meteorite. You’ll find very few old ones in French museums today. Here’s a brief summary of Brook’s article at E-Catworld.
Search This Blog
Human Fusion—Start Your Personal Coaching Now!
Live Online RV Training Class (new dates coming soon)
Join our Crop Circle Tour this Summer, 2021 in the UK.
Simeon's guitar music
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Why Ball Lightning is More Important Than You Think October 30, 2020
- Is Einstein’s Lost Variable Speed of Light Hypothesis a Key to Understanding UFO Propulsion Technology October 21, 2020
- How Masks are Related to the Study of Paranormal Phenomena October 6, 2020
- Interview on “That UFO Podcast” October 2, 2020
- Rich Hoffman SCU Huntsville Lecture on UFOs Past and Present September 25, 2020