To celebrate the release of the paperback version of Black Swan Ghosts, I’m offering two specials to you. First, if you purchase my brand new book, all about our reluctance to take UFO and ET witnesses seriously, I’ll send you a download link for my acclaimed Aural Resonance drone sound. Also known as the “Breath of God” sound, this hour-long, sustained note will make any space feel like a sacred temple. People use it for meditating, sleeping, insomnia, and writer’s block to name a few. I know you’ll love it. Normally $9.95 on iTunes, I’ll give it to you for free when you buy the Black Swan Ghosts ebook or paperback. Buy now
Secondly, I’m offering you my beginning remote viewing class, Virtual Viewing 2.0, at huge discount. This online video class has over twenty videos that comprise the essence of my three-day class that I taught live for over ten years in Boulder, CO and around the world. This recorded version normally sells for $197 but as a reader of the book, you can have it for the crazy low price of $77! Just contact me using this contact form, and I’ll send you the discount link.
This offer expires on March 14th, 2017
Black Swan Ghosts includes the following encounter cases:
- hostile encounter between U.S. Air Force jets with an anomalous object over Lake Superior in the 1960’s
- B-52’s during Cold War get scanned by an anomalous objects from space near Soviet border
- former government remote viewer recounts physical contact with an alien control panel and subsequent interview by intelligence agents
- NASA scientist shows evidence of meteoric extraterrestrial fossils, suppressed Skylab UFO photos, and first-hand account of accidental near-launch of Soviet nuclear missiles caused by huge unidentified disc
- woman and friend have car stall and experience missing time near Mt. St. Helens
- man and friend see flying disc and its occupant land at night and then get mysterious phone calls
- Campers on Silbury Hill see mysterious fog and then glowing objects condense into ball of light, with supporting witness
- and much, much more!