Search This Blog
Live Online RV Training Class, Dates TBA, late 2021
Human Fusion—Start Your Personal Coaching Now!
- My Reaction to the UAP Task Force/DNI UFO Report
- Is the Term "UAP" A Way to Remove the Extraterrestrial Idea from UFOs?
- Will the Forthcoming Pentagon UAP/UFO Report Matter?
- The Bigfoot, UFO, Crop Circle Connection: Camera and Battery Failure
- Silicon Valley Engineer Handles Large, Curved Piece of UFO Craft Made of Off-World Materials.
Join our Crop Circle Tour this Summer, 2021 in the UK.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Simeon's guitar music
- Scalar-Energy and Scalar-Wave Technology--Cool Video
- New Navy Witness: Submerged object "felt like a jellyfish" and glowed
- What explains the strange phenomena around West Kennet Long Barrow?
- Excellent Interview with UFO Witness, Harry Allen Jordan, US Navy
- Dr. Jack Sarfatti on Physics of the Tic Tac UFOs, Metamaterials, and Science
- Dr. Simeon Hein Presents Remote Viewing And Structures on the Moon July 27, 2021
- What I’m looking for in the Pentagon/DNI UFO Report July 2, 2021
- UFO Disclosure or New Coverup? Let’s take look at some recent patents May 30, 2021
- Contact at the Desert virtual conference, June 25th—28th April 15, 2021
- Does the Upcoming Pentagon UFO/UAP Report Matter? April 2, 2021
Category Archives: e-cat
A third, independent party has verified the full function and utility of the Rossi E-Cat after a one-year test. The device was in use during that time at a factory in the United States. This is the longest and most … Continue reading
Here are some interesting ideas about how LENR might possibly generate heat and stay in self-sustain mode.
We’ve been hearing a lot of the the E-Cat and LENR recently. If you’re not familiar with these technologies you need to be. They could be heating our homes and generating electricity in the near future. Now, an engineer from … Continue reading
Here’s a fascinating piece from a commentator at E-Cat World arguing that Nicola Tesla, based on a lecture he gave at Columbia University in 1891, may have been one of the founders of Cold Fusion. Moreover, it may be operating … Continue reading
“Plasmonics with a Twist: Taming Optical Tornadoes on the Nanoscale” By Svetlana V. Boriskina, PhD from MIT http://arxiv.org/abs/1405.1657
Here’s a worthy critique of the recent third-party E-Cat test in Lugano, Switzerland, by Ethan Siegel. He basically says the whole thing was a hoax. I don’t agree with the author for a variety of reasons, but mostly because almost … Continue reading