Search This Blog
Human Fusion—Start Your Personal Coaching Now!
Live Online RV Training Class (new dates coming soon)
Join our Crop Circle Tour this Summer, 2021 in the UK.
Simeon's guitar music
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Why Ball Lightning is More Important Than You Think October 30, 2020
- Is Einstein’s Lost Variable Speed of Light Hypothesis a Key to Understanding UFO Propulsion Technology October 21, 2020
- How Masks are Related to the Study of Paranormal Phenomena October 6, 2020
- Interview on “That UFO Podcast” October 2, 2020
- Rich Hoffman SCU Huntsville Lecture on UFOs Past and Present September 25, 2020
Category Archives: e-cat
Here are some interesting ideas about how LENR might possibly generate heat and stay in self-sustain mode.
We’ve been hearing a lot of the the E-Cat and LENR recently. If you’re not familiar with these technologies you need to be. They could be heating our homes and generating electricity in the near future. Now, an engineer from … Continue reading
Here’s a fascinating piece from a commentator at E-Cat World arguing that Nicola Tesla, based on a lecture he gave at Columbia University in 1891, may have been one of the founders of Cold Fusion. Moreover, it may be operating … Continue reading
“Plasmonics with a Twist: Taming Optical Tornadoes on the Nanoscale” By Svetlana V. Boriskina, PhD from MIT http://arxiv.org/abs/1405.1657
Here’s a worthy critique of the recent third-party E-Cat test in Lugano, Switzerland, by Ethan Siegel. He basically says the whole thing was a hoax. I don’t agree with the author for a variety of reasons, but mostly because almost … Continue reading