Opening Minds Community Forum
Add your story to the community forum
Search This Blog
Live Online RV Training Class, March 13th-14th, 2021
Human Fusion—Start Your Personal Coaching Now!
- Silicon Valley Engineer Handles Large, Curved Piece of UFO Craft Made of Off-World Materials.
- Reality was never "normal."
- My UFO Sighting in the Everglades, Florida, mid-1970s.
- Are the Claims of a Discovery of a "Backwards Parallel Reality" Bogus? Hardly.
- How to Get the Most Out of Your Social Distancing
Join our Crop Circle Tour this Summer, 2021 in the UK.
Simeon's guitar music
- Beginning Resonant Viewing Class (Live or via Zoom)—Accessing Your Intuitive and Psychic Abilities, January 9th-10th, 2021 from Boulder CO
- Look for the "Psychic Flash" (Mining for nuggets of mental gold)
- Can You Make Money With Remote Viewing?
- Is Remote Viewing the Same Thing as Astral Travel?
- What is Hyper Intuition?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Scientist Shares Inside Info With Me on UFO Material He Was Asked to Look At—Says It Had To Made of Off-World Material March 4, 2021
- Interview about crop circles and related topics with Maria Anna van Driel February 15, 2021
- Interview with Terry Lovelace, esq., former USAF medic, federal prosecutor, and UFO abductee February 10, 2021
- Opening Minds Forum is here. Share your thoughts on UFOs, Bigfoot, RV and the Unexplained. February 4, 2021
- Mars, Alien Technology, Antarctica, and Remote Viewing January 29, 2021
Category Archives: economic development
Is a new energy source upon us? I’ve been writing and talking about the Rossi E-Cat Energy Catalyzer for some time. There has been a lot of criticism, suspicion, and ad hominem attacks directed at those involved in developing and … Continue reading
This is a truly weird coincidence. Some years ago, I heard someone at the UFO conference say that the often-seen, large Flying Black Triangles were actually American-made military vehicles housed at Area 51, and Boscombe Down in Britain, and built … Continue reading
Excellent discussion about our current financial situation from the point of view of two people who really understand chaos theory, fractal geometry and the nonlinear basis our economy. According the late Mandelbrot “everything is possible.” httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLFkQdiXPbo
If you saw NBC’s new weekly adventure-drama “The Event,” which airs on Monday nights, you’re probably wondering what it all means. Is this just more TV entertainment or something more meaningful? Afterall, the topic of UFO/ET disclosure is a telling … Continue reading
If you’ve following this blog, you’ll notice I’ve written a few posts recently about our economic situation and the lack of good, creative right-brain thinking being taught in our schools and nutured by American companies. These days, anything done on … Continue reading
Anyone who has been watching the development of the United States economy over the last few decades has to be wondering why the U.S. is no longer as productive as it used to be. One of the reasons clearly has … Continue reading
In the following press release, I argue that the United States economy is suffering from a “crisis of creativity” that comes about from an educational system that overemphasizes left-brain at the expense of right-brain thinking. For a long time, rational … Continue reading
The importance of right-brain, holistic, creative thinking is increasingly being recognized by large-scale businesses. Google, for example, expanding on an idea originally implemented by 3M in the 1950’s, gives it’s employees one work day a week to work on anything … Continue reading