If you’re free tomorrow evening on Labor Day, Sept 4th, at 8 PM EST, I’ll be doing a Viewing Intensive training webinar for you. We’ll see how RV works, learn some of the histories of the phenomena, and then do some real practice!
- how to describe distant people, places, events
- how to access your subtle intuitions more accurately
- some of the applications of Viewing
- why this may be proof of our multidimensionality
There is no charge for this webinar, it’s just so you can learn something new and have some fun. RV has changed people’s lives and if you haven’t tried it, you’re missing out. Remember, this is free and also lot’s of fun. There will be real practice targets for you to try your skill at.
Because of the way this live webinar is structured, there will be no replay. Space is limited, sign up now. There’s no charge. Here’s the link to register:
See you there!
I’ll be doing a free RV webinar replay this Sunday, July 2nd at 3PM EST. We’ll look at some of the basics of how RV works, some of the new Multiverse ideas behind it, and then we’ll do some practice sessions. Now you can learn first hand about this fascinating and controversial subject. More info here. Hope to see you at the webinar, there will be time for Q & A.
Here’s a lecture I gave to the Cleveland Ufology Group about relationship between resonance, remote viewing, parallel realities, and UFOs. Also includes some real examples of psychokinesis that I’ve personally witnessed. There are some practice Resonant Viewing sessions at the end, so have a pencil and paper ready.
In an intriguing and exciting idea that extends Hugh Everett’s multiverse, physicists now propose to do away with the quantum wave function entirely, and replace it with the complex interactions of multiple parallel universes. They’re calling it the “Many Interacting Worlds” theory and suggest that what appears to be a quantum wave function is instead the outcome of subtle interactions between parallel realities. The creators of this new idea say it explains such puzzling phenomena as quantum tunneling and zero-point energy. Some are even going so far as to suggest that parallel realities communicate with one another. This new idea seems to fit perfectly with the positive results over 100 years of remote viewing experiments and practice and other heretofore unexplained phenomena.
New Scientist article on Ghost Universes (requires subscription for full view)
Original article in Physical Review X (you can read the summary here)
I’ve reopened the Virtual Viewing Insight 2.0 class to 100 new students. In this class, you’ll learn the first steps towards accessing your “supermind” and be able to view and describe distant people, places, and events. The course includes lifetime membership and a full one-year money-back guarantee. Here’s what previous students have said about it:
- “Your course is amazing and life altering! The new students will have the most amazing experiences in their lives. You’re so very talented in remote viewing and as a master teacher.” Margo B.–Insight student
- “This is my first experience doing this and it’s incredible to say the least. I believe in the possibilities of RV but my jaw just about dropped after doing video #6. This is a totally awesome experience……WOW!! Everyone needs to try this.” — Paul V., Insight Student
- “I feel life is completely different now. . . It has given me an incredible sense of peace – it’s like a strange knowing I’ve had my whole life – But now I can prove it to myself! It doesn’t even matter to me what other people think – because I know. What an incredible gift you are giving people by teaching this.” — Kathy, Insight Student