Search This Blog
Live Online RV Training Class, Dates TBA, late 2021
Human Fusion—Start Your Personal Coaching Now!
- My Reaction to the UAP Task Force/DNI UFO Report
- Is the Term "UAP" A Way to Remove the Extraterrestrial Idea from UFOs?
- Will the Forthcoming Pentagon UAP/UFO Report Matter?
- The Bigfoot, UFO, Crop Circle Connection: Camera and Battery Failure
- Silicon Valley Engineer Handles Large, Curved Piece of UFO Craft Made of Off-World Materials.
Join our Crop Circle Tour this Summer, 2021 in the UK.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Simeon's guitar music
- Dr. Simeon Hein Presents Remote Viewing And Structures on the Moon July 27, 2021
- What I’m looking for in the Pentagon/DNI UFO Report July 2, 2021
- UFO Disclosure or New Coverup? Let’s take look at some recent patents May 30, 2021
- Contact at the Desert virtual conference, June 25th—28th April 15, 2021
- Does the Upcoming Pentagon UFO/UAP Report Matter? April 2, 2021
Is Einstein’s Lost Variable Speed of Light Hypothesis a Key to Understanding UFO Propulsion Technology
Link to Edge Science Magazine mentioned at the end of the video: https://www.scientificexploration.org/edgescience
Don’t miss my new presentation “We are time travelers: what the physics of remote viewing tells us about time travel.” Saturday, Aug. 15th, 2020
I’ll be looking at the Many Worlds idea of Hugh Everett and its implications for remote viewing and our concepts about time. During the talk I’ll be sharing some stories of peoples’ spontaneous time travel experiences, really weird things that happened to people that are very different our ideas about linear time, and bilocation during remote viewing sessions. Plus I’ll share some insights from Associating Remote Viewing experiments (ARV).
More info about the Time Travel Conference.
Spaced Out Radio Interview with Dave Scott—New York Times UFO article about Off-World Nanomaterials, Multiverses, Crop Circles, RV and much more
In this video we look at some of the implications of UFO Disclosure, the complexity of the subject matter, and the relevancy of Quantum Mechanics to this discussion.