Search This Blog
Live Online RV Training Class, April 17th-18th, 2021
Human Fusion—Start Your Personal Coaching Now!
Join our Crop Circle Tour this Summer, 2021 in the UK.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Simeon's guitar music
- Beginning Resonant Viewing Online Live Class — Expand Your Intuitive and Psychic Abilities, April 17th—18th, 2021, Live via Zoom from Boulder CO
- Opening Minds Forum is here. Share your thoughts on UFOs, Bigfoot, RV and the Unexplained.
- I highly recommend this audio book
- Top Scientist Shares Inside Info With Me on UFO Material He Examined—Says It Had To Be Made of Off-World Materials
- Opening Minds Forum
- Does the Upcoming Pentagon UFO/UAP Report Matter? April 2, 2021
- Cryptids, Crop Circles, and UFOs: The Weird Electronic and Camera Failure Connection March 15, 2021
- Top Scientist Shares Inside Info With Me on UFO Material He Examined—Says It Had To Be Made of Off-World Materials March 4, 2021
- Interview about crop circles and related topics with Maria Anna van Driel February 15, 2021
- Interview with Terry Lovelace, esq., former USAF medic, federal prosecutor, and UFO abductee February 10, 2021
Tag Archives: cold fusion
Link to Edge Science Magazine mentioned at the end of the video: https://www.scientificexploration.org/edgescience
Here’s a fascinating piece from a commentator at E-Cat World arguing that Nicola Tesla, based on a lecture he gave at Columbia University in 1891, may have been one of the founders of Cold Fusion. Moreover, it may be operating … Continue reading
httpv://youtu.be/CldnRBfbwqs This is simply amazing, to see something as new and controversial as the E-Cat fusion technology presented in such a matter of fact way, clearly and methodically, by Renato Estri of Artech on this CNBC affiliate. Looks like low-energy … Continue reading
Cold-fusion is one of the most controversial topics in science in the last few decades. In the late 1980’s, two electrochemists, Fleischmann and Pons from the University of Utah believed they had discovered this new source of energy. Both were … Continue reading