A new way of manufacturing solar cells with light-reflecting nanoparticles and semiconducting wires promises to revolutionize the application of solar power in many settings. The new cells are 1/100th the thickness of traditional rigid silicon cells and are flexible enough to be embedded in clothing and other materials. These so called “soft cells” are almost as efficient as existing solar technology but because of their thinness and transparency, they are expected to be used in many more types of materials including roof tiles, windows, and clothing. From New Scientist, April 10th, 2010.
Opening Minds Community Forum
Add your story to the community forum
Search This Blog
Live Online RV Training Class, March 13th-14th, 2021
Human Fusion—Start Your Personal Coaching Now!
- Silicon Valley Engineer Handles Large, Curved Piece of UFO Craft Made of Off-World Materials.
- Reality was never "normal."
- My UFO Sighting in the Everglades, Florida, mid-1970s.
- Are the Claims of a Discovery of a "Backwards Parallel Reality" Bogus? Hardly.
- How to Get the Most Out of Your Social Distancing
Join our Crop Circle Tour this Summer, 2021 in the UK.
Simeon's guitar music
- Scientist Shares Inside Info With Me on UFO Material He Was Asked to Look At—Says It Had To Made of Off-World Material
- What Sorts of People Are Good At Remote Viewing?
- What is Hyper Intuition?
- Look for the "Psychic Flash" (Mining for nuggets of mental gold)
- UFO Disclosure, Flying Cubes, and Tic Tacs
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Scientist Shares Inside Info With Me on UFO Material He Was Asked to Look At—Says It Had To Made of Off-World Material March 4, 2021
- Interview about crop circles and related topics with Maria Anna van Driel February 15, 2021
- Interview with Terry Lovelace, esq., former USAF medic, federal prosecutor, and UFO abductee February 10, 2021
- Opening Minds Forum is here. Share your thoughts on UFOs, Bigfoot, RV and the Unexplained. February 4, 2021
- Mars, Alien Technology, Antarctica, and Remote Viewing January 29, 2021