Search This Blog
- Dark Matter, Chi, and Paranormal Phenomena
- Dark Matter Universe (part II): Bigfoot, Balls of Light, and Gravitational Effects.
- Mind-Opening Books: The New Paradigm by John O‘M Bockris
- Dark Matter Universe? Bigfoot, Balls of Light, and Camera/Battery Failure
- My Reaction to the UAP Task Force/DNI UFO Report
Live Online RV Training Class, November 2021
Human Fusion—Start Your Personal Coaching Now!
Join our Crop Circle Tour this Summer, 2021 in the UK.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Simeon's guitar music
- Dark Matter, Cryptids, Bigfoot, and Gravitational Effects October 2, 2021
- Mind-Opening Books—The New Paradigm by John O’Meara Bockris September 23, 2021
- Crop Circles, Cold Fusion, and Coherent Matter Waves (lecture) September 21, 2021
- Oliver’s Castle Crop Circle Remote View, 1997 September 20, 2021
- Dark Matter Universe? Bigfoot, Balls of Light, and Camera/Electronics Failure September 10, 2021
Tag Archives: multiverse
What’s Next for UFO Disclosure after Tic Tacs and Flying Cubes? Watch on YouTube
Why are UFOs and Other Anomalies Attracted to Human Technological Activity? (Fractals and the Multiverse, part 5)
Watch all five episodes in this series “Fractals, Paranormal Phenomena, and the Multiverse.”
Ever since the idea of “many worlds” was proposed as an alternative physics model in the 1950’s it’s been creating a stir. Do we really live in a Multiverse? Quite possibly. Here’s a short article I recently wrote about it. … Continue reading
httpv://youtu.be/rR7IcjwaZAE This is a HUGE discovery. It opens the door for all sorts of new discoveries and in my mind it creates a new opportunities for learning about things like Resonant Viewing, Human Fusion, and related phenomena. Please see my … Continue reading
New evidence from the BICEP2 lab in Antartica, after nine years of careful research, shows the existence gravitational waves produced in the first few moments, trillionths of a second, after the Big Bang. Some scientists also believe that this evidence supports … Continue reading
New research by Raphael Bousso of the University of California, Berkeley suggests that a multiple-universe interpretation of the cosmos actually simplifies our understanding of dark matter, vacuum energy, and other mysterious topics (New Scientist, 6 March, 2010). Bousso and others … Continue reading